• Visitor for Business/Pleasure (B-1/B-2)
    This visa is for persons desiring to enter the US temporarily for business or pleasure.
  • Student (F-1)
    This category includes academic students in colleges, universities, seminaries, conservatories, academic high schools, other academic institutions, and in language training.
  • Training/Student (J-1)
    This visa category is for persons coming to participate in exchange visitor programs in the United States.
  • Fiancee (K-1)
    This visa is for persons coming to the United States to marry U.S. citizens and reside in the U.S.
  • Extraordinary Ability
    The O-1 Visa is for people or persons of "extraordinary" ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
  • Entertainers
    The P-1 visa is for members of entertainment groups.
  • Artistic Exchange
    The P-2 visa is for entertainers that are a part of reciprocal international exchanges.
  • Culturally Unique Artists
    The P-3 visa is for performers in culturally unique programs.
  • Religious Worker
    The R-1 classification applies to a religious worker.
  • Visa Waiver Program
    The Visa Waiver Program (VWP) enables citizens of participating countries to travel to the U.S. for tourism or business for 90 days or less without obtaining a U.S. visa.

If you need assistance in applying for a nonimmigration visa, contact the Law Offices of Indu Liladhar-Hathi.