Indu Law Group, PC

Permanent Workers

Applying for a green card is an involved process that requires a lot of documentation, including affidavits, testimonies and recommendation letters. A U.S. immigration lawyer can help you work through the bureaucracy and get your green card as quickly as possible. We will determine which classification of employment-based immigration visa is suitable for you and prepare all of the necessary legal documents along with supporting evidence for submission to the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (CIS). We assist clients in the following employment-based immigration visas to obtain Permanent Resident Status:

EB1 Extraordinary Ability

The EB1 classification is used by foreign citizens who have extraordinary abilityin the sciences, arts, education, business, or athletics. This classification is awarded to a small percentage of individuals who have risen to the very top of their profession.

EB1-2 Outstanding Researcher / Professors

The EB1-2 classification is used by researchers and professors who are internationally recognized as outstanding in their academic field. An immigration visa petition for this classification must be filed a qualified U.S. employer.

EB1-3 Managers and Executives

The EB1-3 classification is used by employees of multinational companies who seek to enter the United States to continue to render services to the same employer in a capacity that is managerial or executive.

EB4 Special Immigrant Visas

Religious Workers The EB4 classification is used by aliens, who for at least two years before applying for admission to the United States, have been a member of a religious denomination that has a non-profit religious organization in the United States, and who will be working in a religious vocation or occupation at the request of the religious organization.

National Interest Waiver

A citizen of a foreign country may apply for a national interest waiver by establishing that his or her immigration would be in the national interest of the United States. There is no rule or statutory standard as to what will qualify an alien for a national interest waiver. Each case is considered on an individual basis.

EB2 Advanced Degree Holder

The EB2 classification is used by people who are members of professions holding advanced academic degrees or who demonstrate exceptional ability in the arts, sciences or business. In most cases, EB2 immigrants must have a job offer and their potential employer must complete the Labor Certification process on their behalf.

EB3 – Professional / Skilled Worker

The EB3 classification is used by professionals and skilled workers who hold a U.S. baccalaureate degree or foreign-equivalent degree. Experience may not be substituted for the degree. The applicant does not have to be employed when labor certification/PERM is filed. A job offer is sufficient. If you need assistance in applying for a green card through employment,contact the Law Offices of Indu Liladhar-Hathi.

If you need assistance in applying for a Permanent Workers visa. Contact one of our attorneys at Indu Law today.