Indu Law Group, PC

Temporary Workers

H-1B Visa for Professionals
The H-1B visa is for professionals working in specialty occupations.

Company Trainee (H3)
This visa is for the person coming to the US seeking training that is not available in the applicant’s country.

Intracompany Transferee (L1)
This visa is for specialized knowledge, or executive or managerial level
employees at a multinational and has worked for a period of more than
one year for the company outside the US. Such employees can be
transferred to the US counterpart of their company or a sister concern.

TN Professional Visas under NAFTA
The TN visa is for Canadian and Mexican business visitors, treaty traders, investors, intra company transferees and professionals to work in the US.

If you need assistance in applying for a temporary worker visa. Contact one of our attorneys at Indu Law today.